Votes: 31 11.9%
  • Mendy

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Mike Dean

Votes: 31 11.9%
  • None of them

Votes: 56 21.5%

• Total voters
Well, if nothing else it finally proved Zinchenko is not a full back....no pace , can’t tackle , misplaced his passes, hit the first man with his crosses.....totally suited to playing against a fast winger.
Mind you, the fella on the other side is not much better.....
Wa were up against pacy forwards playing on the counter...why our fastest defender wasn’t playing is beyond me

The only thing that pacy wingers have is pace. Few of 'em can do the Bernardo, Mahrez stuff. They outrun a slower defender and have a pot shot at the keeper. The only way to play pacy wingers is to have pacy FB's and then the pacy winger has no advantage!

Not the end of my world. United are now doing what they used to accuse us of and celebrating winning their most important game...they too were dreadful and played like a team in the bottom three with 5 defenders, 4 midfielders and on the break when they got the chance. It works sadly but boy is it dull dull dull...I thought Maureen had left and taken the bus with him???

Wait till someone does it to them and then they will have no idea what to do!

I am also glad that it will mean they keep Ole for next season...another wasted one!

I've chosen Phil Foden for Man of the match. In the first half the few chances he got to touch the ball he did okay although he didn't have good passing options which cause isolation in his gameplay.

This was crystal clear in the first-half statistics which we had one shot at goal the lowest since Pep started his reign in Manchester.

After Pep substitutions Foden game improved drastically because he was moved to attacking midfield to make way for Mahrez on the wing.

The pace of the game improved and quicker combination passing occurred. Which led to opportunities in the final third.

It was evident Ederson was having one of the worst days of his Man City Career. I'm in agreement with the notion that Sterling should get a period of rest in the coming days.

When I heard Pep prematch press conference statements that the game wasn't that important and we need quality players for two finals.

Then I knew he wasn't going to use the best team available.

Question; has Pep forgotten that Garcia plays centre back?

Foden and Garcia should start the remaining games in this season to identify if they are ready for continuous first-team games.

This action will help Foden to get into the Euro team.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.