Man of the Match Manchester United Carabao Cup S/F 1st Leg (A)

Man of the Match

• Bravo

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Walker

Votes: 18 4.5%
  • Otamendi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fernandinho

Votes: 50 12.5%
  • Mendy

• Rodri

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Gundogan

• Mahrez

Votes: 24 6.0%
  • De Bruyne

Votes: 8 2.0%
  • Bernardo

Votes: 292 72.8%
  • Sterling

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Jesus

• Foden

• Total voters
You seem to be multiplying like rabbits slagging off Mahrez, re: other threads. Are you using the same Forum account :)

Edit; hope he has a bad game on Sunday so that you can start your week on good footing :)
only one account, so it seems i'm not alone.
but your way out of line. I haven't slagged one bit, just pointed out what's happened. which is more correct than the ones who think he's flawless every game.

only one account, so it seems i'm not alone.
but your way out of line. I haven't slagged one bit, just pointed out what's happened. which is more correct than the ones who think he's flawless every game.

Most of the slagging is coming out of your account. So, others must be using it if you are not alone. About you being "correct", I don't even want to go there.

Most of the slagging is coming out of your account. So, others must be using it if you are not alone. About you being "correct", I don't even want to go there.
where am i not correct? what slag? I've even said I do like him, all the talent in the world, MOTM?, no.

nice spin that. Forgot about the rabbits in his family? Bye.
just friendly banter with another about the posters after me, we both had smileys, nothing in it. If you didn't like that. i do apologize, good day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.