Man of the Match - Manchester United (h)

Man of the Match - Manchester United (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yaya for me. United wilted towards the end, thanks mainly to his constant recycling.
Thought Sane looked nervous, and yet again, Aguero was coming too deep, and subsequently not being in the right place when the cross came over.

Kompany, Otamendi & Toure played well, but De Bruyne for me; looked our most likely creator by some distance & could've had 2 assists if Aguero had put away his 2 best chances.

I just voted for Kolarov, been a lot better in the middle of the back 4 this season but didn't do anything wrong last night on the left and offered a hell of a lot more than Clichy does. Vinnie and Ota were a rock but they were absolutely woeful in attack.

There seems to be no Rashford option ?

Seriously, I voted Yaya, with Vinny, Otamendi, Fernandinho and Aguero with honourable mentions, when the time comes, we're going to have our work cut out replacing some of those players.

Not many great performances and NONE in a red shirt. For me KDB probably edged it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.