Man of the Match - Rotherham United (h)

Man of the Match - Rotherham United (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was goin' for Eddie but he near cocked up once, so it's Dinky Zinky for me! That pass for our umpeenth goal might not be classed as an assist, but it was straight from the Ukrainian Hall of Fame. The lad needs a star on the Kyiv Walk of Fame!

The real man of the match was Radak the Rotherham keeper - A high number of really good saves. Stopped the score being embarrassing.
I'd go with that being in the goalkeepers union. He prevented an even bigger whooping. But Sterling on the blue side, t seemed like everything seemed to come through his running. That turn of speed and shrug of the shoulders for the 4th was absolutely majestic. And a bloody good goal to boot !

Voted for Mahrez as I had a go at him before the game and I thought he did well today. Always looking for a final ball eg Foden goal (i think?) and a nice goal.

To put Gundogan's feat into context, if he did that in a league game (4 assists) it would be a joint Premier League record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.