Man of the Match - Shakhtar (h)

Man of the Match - Shakhtar (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kev. What a match winning performance. Reading, intercepting, creating, he's a Rolls Royce footballer. Special mention to Stones, oozed class, Fernandinho, got stuck in in that first half and Delph, good physicality and distribution in an alien position. Right back was the problem last night, Kyle isn't a great defender

Strange game as some of the less talked about players had the best games.
Gave it to Delph as he was out of usual position and played a pretty much flawless game.
Ferny rolled up his sleeves and snuffed out some dangerous Waxtap raids.
Ederson wasn't called into the game too often but was a solid shot stopper and dangerous creator of attacks. What a buy this fella looks.

Tempted to give it to the goalkeeper. He didn't make enough crucial saves to make him motm but he must be giving the defenders a hell of a lot of confidence.

Went for Dinho. Got through an enormous amount of work, especially first half.

David, played like Billy Bremner !

I didn't see him fight anyone, Arthur?

I go for KdB. I turned to T, next to me, and after K had misplaced two passes consecutively, I said that his radar was down again. And the next time he gets a touch it's top corner.

I also said that if their goalie saved the pen it would be a miracle. Mind, if yer have a Jesus on the pitch, not firing on all cylinders, yer might get the odd miracle, so I don't think I was too far out with that.

Saturday I had 8-1 in the MDC app. Last night I thought I shouldn't be too optimistic and put 6-1. I think I'll have a 0-0 for the next game - see how that pans out!

Fabian for me deserves alot of praise. He did his job wonderfully as if LB is his natural position

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.