Man of the Match - Southampton (h) 04/11/2018

Man of the Match - Southampton (h) 04/11/2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aguero. Fantastic movement today and the assist king. Silva then Sterling next.

Sergio is indeed the unsung hero. What a much more complete player he's become under Pep. Who really knew, back in 2011-12, that he was capable of doing all that work off the ball, indeed, becoming an assist artist!
But… it's Raheem for me. At the beginning of the season, I'll be honest, I would have found any suggestion that Raheem was up there in the David Silva/Kevin De Bruyne bracket absurd. Sure, I felt he had the potential to get there. Well, I'm now really starting to ask myself if he's not already there, or close to it.

Between Sergio and Sterling but I'd give it to Sterling as he was everywhere and involved in everything. Best game I've seen from him to be honest, deserved a hat trick.

What are the ethics of voting when you haven't seen the match ?
I always vote when I've seen the match , when I haven't seen the match it depends on how much of the highlights I've seen. Anyway I will probably vote tonight after the highlights.
I don't see how your opinion could be valid if you haven't been in full receipt of all the information. It just makes your vote meaningless. I really can't think of any parallels here.

I don't see how your opinion could be valid if you haven't been in full receipt of all the information. It just makes your vote meaningless. I really can't think of any parallels here.
An interesting point, I guess I often make decisions on partial information on other things.
Even when voting for MOTM my information is always partial. I will never have seen a match from all angles and will necessarily have seen more of some participants than others. I guess I am wondering how partial the information is before it becomes meaningless.

An interesting point, I guess I often make decisions on partial information on other things.
Even when voting for MOTM my information is always partial. I will never have seen a match from all angles and will necessarily have seen more of some participants than others. I guess I am wondering how partial the information is before it becomes meaningless.
Well, this raises some interesting issues: Do we only value the opinions of people who are adjudged to be well-informed, or are everyone's opinions equally valid? I guess that it isn't safe to allow people to judge for themselves whether they are well placed to offer opinions, as we all know some people will offer opinions no matter how much their view is formed from deeply-entrenched ignorance . By the way, I'm not talking about Brexit,OK?

It was very difficult to call who was man of the match for me. It had to be Raheem but only just over Sergio. If I was marking them I would give Raheem 8.75/10, with Sergio 8.74/10. That's how close it was for me in the markings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.