Man of the Match Southampton PL (A)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Amid all the Doom and Gloom
c973b7d07359af00d00f81548258d209.gif

Tha Barnsley Baresi was excellent

Stones for me, but thought Walker, KDB, Dias all played well and Bernardo brought energy to the attack that has been missing.

Same here but in the end went for Walker who was solid defensively and also made some good forward runs.

Stones for me but the whole back 4 and keeper were very good.
Kevin getting there as well.
Good game from him.
Don't see how Gundogan and Bernardo were quoted as mom.
Both were busy and played well but their final ball let them down.

Surprised Cancelo has not had more of a mention. I thought he was sensational today and was strong in the tackle and played some great passes. He didn’t half cover some miles too. Today’s back 4 has to be the first choice now. Stop pissing about with Mendy and just fuck him off to China.

Surprised Cancelo has not had more of a mention. I thought he was sensational today and was strong in the tackle and played some great passes. He didn’t half cover some miles too. Today’s back 4 has to be the first choice now. Stop pissing about with Mendy and just fuck him off to China.
Thought Cancelo's energy today was brilliant.
The was 1 moment were he gave their forward a few yrds start, overtook him then had brain cells to cleverly back heel the ball onto the forward to earn us a goal kick, fucking brilliant.
He gets no protection from Raz yet ends up doing more attacking than Raz.
Abit of an unsung hero today was Mr Cancelo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.