Man of the Match - Stoke City (a)

Man of the Match - Stoke CIty (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I'm honest, nobody from the starting XI stood out for me- if I had to pick one I'd pick Stones, but Iheanacho came on and created two goals so I have to choose him since he's the reason we're top of the league.

Sterling, he is looking like a contender for most assists already.
You can stick yer paul pogbrush up yer arse

John Stones for me. The way he glides over the pitch reminds me of a certain Paul Lake.

Pep for getting us playing like this already, i never dreamed i would see such tangible proof of his influence so quick on the cohesiveness of the team in general play.

Voted for Stones but honorable mentions to Sterling and Silva and the rest really.
I am that happy and content atm i feel bad picking any one player.

Not too many to choose from today, argument for Stones but he wasn't really tested much. If Kelechi had got longer i'd probably give it him, created two goals with some fantastic forward play when we looked in danger of conceding. Went for Fernandinho though, held together that midfield brilliantly yet again, the work he's getting through is incredible, i know he can run all day long but he surely can't keep this up all season, from his perspective Gundogan can't get fit quick enough to ease the workload.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.