Man of the Match - Swansea (h)

Man of the Match - Swansea (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted Delph i thought he had a superb game especially under pressure now that Mendy is back to full fitness and showed why he should be kept in the first 11 for now.

Great team performance I could have given it to any of the midfield / forwards , no on e played poorly but the defenders didn't have to do a lot of defending. Though what they did do they did well.
I ended up with Bernardo for his control and work rate.

This has to be the most ebvbly splus Cotes ever. 5 players with over 10% of the vote. And no one with above 23%

I thought Gundo was superb. I like him in that role and, I know this is probably sacrilegious but, I'd prefer him there over Ferna from now on.

Sorry.

Kompany.

He was absolutely immense. Can’t believe he’s got hardly any votes.

Could have been a few mind.

Honourable mentions to Kev, Gundogan, David and Bernardo.

Super Kev ! Absolute master class..and I'm glad that ball went in, otherwise it'd took my head off! It was heading for me. Loved Fodens cameo, that run to the bar line and pin point cross to Jesus was world class. What a player we have on our hands in him. CTID

Went for Bernardo, but could just have easily gone for any of the midfield, who were superb.

We are starting to see why Pep loves this little fella so much. When Pep says he never wants to lose the ball, Bernardo’s your man! Looking more and more like David with every game, and I wonder what he would look like as a roaming midfielder with the likes of Ilkay and Kevin, or Ferna and Kev?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.