Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Otamendi

Votes: 25 8.3%
  • Mahrez

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Gundogan

Votes: 5 1.7%

• Total voters
If we're honest I don't think there was a midfielder worth more than a 4 out of 10 - shocking how we were ripped when we lost the ball yesterday.
We'll get over it and move on - I'm concerned about Foden at the moment though, if he can't get at least 20 minutes yesterday then he's either:
1) not that good (I don't see that)
2) Pep is being stubborn as fuck (look at McTommywhateverhisnameis - he started and really isn't all that)
Understand the fustration but can you keep it real (our midfield ripped apart)? they did not play with one just like most teams after watching that will not

If we're honest I don't think there was a midfielder worth more than a 4 out of 10 - shocking how we were ripped when we lost the ball yesterday.
We'll get over it and move on - I'm concerned about Foden at the moment though, if he can't get at least 20 minutes yesterday then he's either:
1) not that good (I don't see that)
2) Pep is being stubborn as fuck (look at McTommywhateverhisnameis - he started and really isn't all that)
The main problem Foden has is that Rodri, Silva, SilvaX Gundo, are all better than him. Now we’re all but done, he might get some game time

One player head and shoulders above everyone else - Walker. Apart from him only De Bruyne and Ederson weren’t poor, and Otamendi did nothing wrong in the short time he was on.

Kyle Walker by a distance. Highlighted the need for more pace and energy throughout our team. Pep should have switched Raheem to the right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.