Man of the Match Tottenham Hotspur PL (H)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Cancelo was ridiculous again and at HT was head and shoulders above every player on the pitch.

Gundogan MOTM though, given he won the pen and then scored 2.

Everyone good but Gundo shedding the opposition defence .... again.

He's the top PL goalscorer in 2021 ... unbelievable stuff.

Tough call between Stones, Gundogan, Rodri and Cancelo. But going for Eddie. Assist and saving Bale's goal of the month contender.

Gundogan - again. I'm starting to sound like a fanboi. Hopefully the groin injury isn't serious but it didn't look great. Zinchenko had another great game too along with Stones. Other than free kick against the post and Bale's shot second half, the defence looked largely untroubled again. Honourable mention for Ederson with a sensational assist for the third.

Whippy but Zinchenko was excellent as well.

Zin has been excellent for weeks now.

Such a precise and professional player.

His reading of the game is top drawer.

ZInchenko was my choice today. Difficult for a defender to shine, but I thought he defended better than many matches in the past, especially covering across.

Rodri had to do a lot in the middle today, but still managed to do it, in a superb fashion. Also took the penalty and scored, so he gets my vote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.