Man of the Match WBA PL (A)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Amazing performance. Should add a 'Team' option, because it's really hard to choose!

It was between Gundogan and Cancelo fir me with Mahrez just behind. Cancelo in the end.

Cancelo for me, but could have been Gundog - amazing performances of late! - Foden played well, Bernie good, Raz and Mahrez got better and better, great to see Eric back as well, Not forgetting Zin, thought he had a really good game, good corner taking too. Top of the league!!!!

Len Cancelo.

I was going for the Gundog up until he went off, but Len was magnificent throughout.

Honourable mentions for Bernardo, Dave and the "Thou shalt not pass" twins (again).

What a difficult decision tonight. Ilkay for his first half performance just shades it. Cancelo was also superb yet again. Rodri, Stones and Dias, even FFS very good tonight. No one has has been anything less than very good tonight. What a team performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.