Man of the Match - West Brom (a), League Cup

Man of the Match - West Brom (a), League Cup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sterling for me. Stood up to be counted when he could easily have been bullied and caused West Brom problems all night. His game is steadily improving with each passing week. Gundogen was closest to him performance wise whilst Sane was a mixed bag imo. The two goals can only help his confidence going forward though and I can see him having a big season.

Got to be Ilkay for me. Absolutely running the game prior to being singled out for "special attention" as a result, by Pulis's pet hench man. It was no coincidence that we lost our way completely, for the next 15 minutes or so, after he was forced off.

Sane for 2 great goals,gundy 2nd
Ilkay for me. No coincidence that when he went off our control of the game slipped. He's a true Pep player - exceptional passing range, consistently glides past opposing players, excellent in the tackle, superb positional sense, agile, quick and comfortable in possession. His stats in these aspects of the game back up what I'm saying. For me, the natural successor to Yaya. Very much at home taking on the Barcas, Bayerns, Madrids, PSGs and Atleticos of this world - that's his level.

Ilkay for me. No coincidence that when he went off our control of the game slipped. He's a true Pep player - exceptional passing range, consistently glides past opposing players, excellent in the tackle, superb positional sense, agile, quick and comfortable in possession. His stats in these aspects of the game back up what I'm saying. For me, the natural successor to Yaya. Very much at home taking on the Barcas, Bayerns, Madrids, PSGs and Atleticos of this world - that's his level.
And last night was nothing to do with being injury prone - he was butchered by Yacob. And before that his knee ligament injury was nothing to do with being injury prone - ligament problems are bad luck - anyone can rupture ligaments.

Sterling for me. Kicked to bits but carried on both in attack and defence. Pep and the coaching staff seem to be making him to a top quality footballer who's aware of his duties defensively as well as in attack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.