• David Silva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel Jesus

• John Stones

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kompany for me. We are a completely different proposition with him on the pitch now he is fully match fit.

There is a calmness which descends on our play, particularly at the back, when Kompers is on the field. The game died as a spectacle for the non-aligned when Silva and Kompers departed. How I wish those two would come back in August as 23 year olds. 'Snot much to ask for!

There is a calmness which descends on our play, particularly at the back, when Kompers is on the field. The game died as a spectacle for the non-aligned when Silva and Kompers departed. How I wish those two would come back in August as 23 year olds. 'Snot much to ask for!
It is genuinely worrying to think that we will have to replace those two in the none too distant.

It is genuinely worrying to think that we will have to replace those two in the none too distant.

Kompers will be the easier to replace, I think, but I just cannot see anyone who comes near to what David Silva has brought to this club. Nigh on every game dies and often goes into reverse when he is subbed! Brilliant, brilliant player!

Kompers will be the easier to replace, I think, but I just cannot see anyone who comes near to what David Silva has brought to this club. Nigh on every game dies and often goes into reverse when he is subbed! Brilliant, brilliant player!
In theory Kompany should be easier to replace but as long as the powers that be at the club put ability on the ball above defensive ability and the ability to organise those around him then I think we are going to struggle to replace him. I realise that whoever we sign has to be comfortable on the ball but the next centre back has to be absolutely spot on in terms of his defending and organising. The overall drop off of our defending is way too great at the moment when Kompany isn't there.

A few very good performances last night, especially from Sergio, Kev, Vinny and Yaya. Went for Sergio but you could see Yaya's influence on the game and we lost some control when he went off.

Aguero just edged it over Kompany just because for the first time we saw what aguero can become another silva

I should have voted for Vincent Kompany because he is the leader, the Captain Fantastic and when you see him walking up the field when the ball is far away, with that swagger that says 'come on, see if you can get by me', and he just stands his ground as they come toward him or runs to get in their way, it gives the whole team confidence. That confidence is the mainstay and we have missed him this season with his injuries.

My heart was in my throat when he started to limp but then noticed he was rubbing his ankle I breathed a sigh of relief! Loved the way he told Guardiola that he wasn't coming off!!

I didn't vote for Vinnie out of sentimentality for the Zabman, sorry VK.

I should have voted for Vincent Kompany because he is the leader, the Captain Fantastic and when you see him walking up the field when the ball is far away, with that swagger that says 'come on, see if you can get by me', and he just stands his ground as they come toward him or runs to get in their way, it gives the whole team confidence. That confidence is the mainstay and we have missed him this season with his injuries.

My heart was in my throat when he started to limp but then noticed he was rubbing his ankle I breathed a sigh of relief! Loved the way he told Guardiola that he wasn't coming off!!

I didn't vote for Vinnie out of sentimentality for the Zabman, sorry VK.

This.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.