Man of the Match - West Brom (h)

Man of the Match - West Brom (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe we should take KDB out of these MOTM polls , its unfair on the other players , so with KDB excluded , my MOTM was Zinchenko , really very good all round performance , confident and is now getting forward and hurting the opposition

I wonder what the record is for the most MOTM awards in a single season. Kev has got to be close to breaking it, surely?

Im starting to think KDB isn't a human being. He's a cyborg from another planet or something. He is absolutely ridiculous.

Read a few comments on here, and I genuinely have no idea what people are watching at times. Anyway, I voted for Laporte as it was his first game and he did well.

Any one of 5 players can have it: KDB, Fernandinho, Sterling or Walker but I'll go for Ameryic Laporte. A tremendous debut. So assured with amazing diagonal raking passes that got Bernardo and Sterling round away on 4 occasions.

Honestly thought KDB was not up to his usual magnificent standards, although for any other player he was amazing (wasn't just me, bunch of the old timers in the stands around me were not happy with him). Has to be Fernandinho for me, he shut down any sniffs of a West Brom attack, helped our players out, and scored which is not that often for him. His praises are not sung often enough. Also really impressed with Zinchenko, although he tends to wander out of position which will be a problem if he faces bigger teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.