Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Foden

Votes: 150 53.2%
  • De Bruyne

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Zinchenko

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
With what’s available, considering the injury situation, I don’t think there was much else Pep could do.
We're all amateur managers but I would give Zinchenko a run of a few games. We will get better but I wonder whether we will have a full squad to choose from this season. Cancelo did have a good game but got into a couple of great positions but didn't quite get it right. I'm assuming Delap isn't available either because Palmer has been on the bench lately

There are three names who shouldn’t even be an option.

I thought Dias was immense. The goal was unstoppable. Dias was tight but Antonio bought a ticket and won the lottery.

I also find it really worrying that our most dangerous player is possibly the worst one on one finisher I've ever seen.

We really need to realise that precision football against a packed defence is almost impossible and opt for percentage choices such as long range shots and 1st time crosses. Our intricacies and slow play do the opposition's defending for them.

Groundhog Day. Parked bus, no width, no pace, two centre halves who lost every header (not huge in itself, but meant the ball was then bobbling around and potentially giving West Ham a platform), about 50 “vertical” through passes from Garcia and Gundogan that rolled straight out for goal kicks, titting around with a short corner at the death allowing the ref to blow for time, Rodri an Easter Island statue in charcoal and bronze, Sterling with his customary botched one on ones, opposition converting its only chance, and all topped off with another injury to a key player.

Foden MotM, with Cancelo the only other realistic contender. Mahrez should donate his wages to charity

"Stockport Iniesta" Phil Foden is the only possible vote, Cancelo and Gundogan did their best without playing good, the other players were lazy and looked tired. With Kevin in the team, the pace was suddenly higher and we should have won anyway in the last ten minutes but Raheem could not score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.