Man of the Match - Wolves (a) 25/08/2018

Man of the Match - Wolves (a) 25/08/2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Easier to say who it definitely was not - first amongst those was Walker - was he sill asleep?

Although Sane would have got the call ha he played more minutes.

Seriously so - Laporte -could be becoming a first choice amongst the CBs

Laporte by a mile, not sure why Mendy has been been mentioned in dispatches, I thought he was awful, worst I’ve seen from him since he got here..

If not for two awful pieces of finishing Mendy would've created two goals, in a game where our attack and midfield offered almost nothing.

If not for two awful pieces of finishing Mendy would've created two goals, in a game where our attack and midfield offered almost nothing.
That does not change my view of his performance on Saturday, he looked really shaky every time he received the ball and gave it away loads too.. He was not man of the match material by any stretch of any sane persons imagination.. I love the guy to death but he and most of the rest of the team had a bad day at the office, Laporte was outstanding..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.