Man shot dead in Droylsdon/ Cotton Tree Pub

Re: Droylsden

Chrisja1000 said:
What's has happened to this area. Two murders in two months. I remember when it used to be a lovely family area and great for raising families. I really want to sell up and get out now as I'm sure other people are thinking the same thing.

you must be getting on a bit then? droylsden is probably no better or worse than a lot of places these things happen from time to time, the world we live in

Re: Droylsden

hilts said:
Chrisja1000 said:
What's has happened to this area. Two murders in two months. I remember when it used to be a lovely family area and great for raising families. I really want to sell up and get out now as I'm sure other people are thinking the same thing.

you must be getting on a bit then? droylsden is probably no better or worse than a lot of places these things happen from time to time, the world we live in

spent most of my life in this town until 10 years ago, steadily going downhill, most of my family have now left the area, only my mum left.

It wasn't this bad 15 years ago,I've lived here most of my life and never had problems growing up. It's quite a good are for housing stock too. I bought my first house near edge lane and had no problems there either.

Chrisja1000 said:
It wasn't this bad 15 years ago,I've lived here most of my life and never had problems growing up. It's quite a good are for housing stock too. I bought my first house near edge lane and had no problems there either.

It used to be always be full of fit birds to. When i was in my teens i would always go to Droylsdon looking for pussy as there was just so much of it compared to all the surrounding areas.

Challenger1978 said:
Chrisja1000 said:

It used to be always be full of fit birds to. When i was in my teens i would always go to Droylsdon looking for pussy as there was just so much of it compared to all the surrounding areas.

This is very true! If you didn't pull in the Moss Tavern on a Saturday night you were either gay or ugly!! That was a cattle market!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.