Man U Ref watch - how many points will they gain?

kiam06

It is only five games into the new season and we are already seeing some dubious decisions in United games so I wanted it to be highlighted in a thread for all to see as the season goes by. Mods please do not merge or it defeats the object?

Penalties against Wigan, Liverpool and Southampton.

Strange red card and Galatassary midweek was frankly ridiculous the penalty they were denied was laughable.

Roberto Martinez was brave enough to highlight it after the game and even soccer Saturday made a joke about all the decisions united will get.

This isn't all one sided as I know we need to keep an open mind, if we play our football their strange decisions will not help them like last year and we will come out on top but for the sake of football in general this bacteria that is Fergies stranglehold over officials needs to be stopped.

As the season goes by I hope we can highlight some of the strange goings on on this thread.

They won't want BaconChops to retire ending with nowt they did everything in there power last season for the scum

Given that this might be fergie's last season at united , FA will try to do everything they can to make it a memorable one for him

waspish said:
They won't want BaconChops to retire ending with nowt they did everything in there power last season for the scum

The sainted and knighted shitehawk has got to have some little pot to give him a round twenty, if only for those silly bastards can get out the 20 t-shirts they bought in their thousands last season.

With a bit of luck and a fair wind, it might blow him over, into the Ship Canal and he will be washed up on the shore at Anfield, and those silly buggers will think it's Shanks re-incarnated and they will have a another statue in quick sticks.

Ferguson will never retire, even if dead - he will be kept in a chair in the cellar, like Norman Bates's mother in "Psycho", while someone dresses up as him and squawks at the referee while wielding a big knife.

There is no doubt referees favour United, but the Southampton was a clear penalty for me. He came right in through the back of RVP. The Wigan, Galatasary and Liverpool decisions were very poor.

Refs made 7 points difference between them and us this season already..

We lost 2 points at Stoke for blatant handball and 2 points yesterday for penalty on Aguero (don't thinks this one was malicious but hey we would have won with it) and they got 3 points with blatant robbery at Anfield.

7 points, you know all how many things had to happen last season to overtake their 8 points lead and they got 7 points in only 5 games.

The officiating at rag matches this season is beyond a joke already. If United had a midfield, they'd be nailed on for the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.