Man U Ref watch - how many points will they gain?

Chris Foy is the referee for our game with them next week.

Basically means we've already lost.

The penalty-per-game thing is nailed on to continue against Spurs next weekend with Foy. Also, Adebayor will score and the net will ripple but the goal will be ruled out for not crossing the line.

It's an absolute farce. I don't believe in an organised agenda but do believe years of intimidation and bullying (and the effect of referees knowing Gill is high up in the FA now - no conflict of interest, my arse) leads to these almost weekly disgraceful decisions in their favour. It looks to be reaching a whole new level this season. I truly believe it's time for our players to start hitting the floor and surrounding the ref, I don't believe fair play (like Aguero staying up yesterday when he could have had a penalty to make it 2-0) is going to get us anywhere this season.

GHoddle said:
Chris Foy is the referee for our game with them next week.

Basically means we've already lost.

No matter how you play, you could play like Barcelona on the day, something will happen and you will lose. Its more scripted than WWE these days. Least you dont have Webb, he seems to really screw Spurs over v Man Utd.

Feel for us also, we have Halsey away to Fulham

The FA and its officials tried their hardest last season without looking too obvious and virtually had one hand on the trophy for them. it was only our sheer grit, determination and class that shone through in the end. This season the script has already been written and the rest of us are playing the "extras". Looking back at last season the FA and it's corrupt officials left it too late IMO, so this season they are starting earlier so there isnt a repeat.

Last season there was a new emperor in town and they didn't like the look of his clothes. Hopefully there will be a game involving them sooner or later where the decisions are that blatant and biased it blows opens the biggest can worms and an enquiry is started. Rafa Benitez sussed this out during his tenure an Anfield and back then there should have been more clubs/managers coming out of the woodwork in support of him.

The ref in the galatasary game denied united 2 clear cut penos and galatasary one... decisions were more against them in that game.

Shelvey deserved the red (Evans possibly did too, but he won the ball so...) and Valencias ankle was clipped by johnson who then took him out of it definite peno... however.... liverpool were denied a blatant peno when scholes i think took someone out of it.

The game against wigan welbeck was a clear dive..they didn't score.

Southampton game was a defo peno.

Really...they haven't gained any points from decisions apart from maybe yesterdays game. As much decisions as they get... they get as many against them... people just don't highlight it as much.

sinead1989 said:
As much decisions as they get... they get as many against them... people just don't highlight it as much.

You mean like the uh... how many penalties against since the 6-1 is it? 0? How many red cards against since the 6-1? Definitely 0.

sinead1989 said:
The ref in the galatasary game denied united 2 clear cut penos and galatasary one... decisions were more against them in that game.

Shelvey deserved the red (Evans possibly did too, but he won the ball so...) and Valencias ankle was clipped by johnson who then took him out of it definite peno... however.... liverpool were denied a blatant peno when scholes i think took someone out of it.

The game against wigan welbeck was a clear dive..they didn't score.

Southampton game was a defo peno.

Really...they haven't gained any points from decisions apart from maybe yesterdays game. As much decisions as they get... they get as many against them... people just don't highlight it as much.
The ref in the Galatasary game denied Galatasary two penalty decisions. It was also the timing of the decisions. Galatasary would have gone 1-0 up. Could have changed the game. United were already leading at that point, was not at such a pivotal point.

I agree the Southampton one was a pen.

As for the Liverpool game, for me there is no question Evans should have walked as well. The Valencia one was a penalty by the letter of the law, but there was barely any contact. It's a soft penalty, but can't argue too much if it's given. The problem is the Suarez foul by Evans again was more clear cut. If you give the Valencia one, then it can be argued the foul on Agger by Evans for a third time should be given too.

Do I think referees deliberately cheat to make United win? No. Do I think that 75,000 fans, 20 years of dominance, Alex Ferguson, the biggest names in the premiership hounding the referee and pre match interviews efffect the referees? Yes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.