Man U Ref watch - how many points will they gain?

The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
I agree 100% about the agenda,only an idiot would think that was happening.
How are they corrupt though?
I bet there was an Italian version of you saying the same 8 years ago on an Inter forum.
Do you think theres an agenda?

Depends on the definition of agenda I guess.

Do I think that our league is without corruption or bias? No, only a fucking idiot would. Every other major league has had to suffer it. What makes the richest, most bet on league immune.

9 games in and by my calculations 3 players sent off and 3 pens. Not a bad start for the RAG agenda.

MCFC BOB said:
I take it the blatant David Luiz handball that wasn't given has already been mentioned?

Torres and Ivanovic both deserved to go, though, despite the offside goal at the end.
Would that be the one where his arm was by his side or did you hallucinate another incident? So I take it this year's version of BOB is poor wummery after last year's version was shitting your pants every match?

MCFC BOB said:
I take it the blatant David Luiz handball that wasn't given has already been mentioned?

Torres and Ivanovic both deserved to go, though, despite the offside goal at the end.
Oh fuck off you big contrary lesbian.

I thought you were leaving?

Bobby Contrary is here to tell us all is fair and proper, all we need now is Pige to tell us what a fantastic game Clattenberg had and normal service is resumed. :)

MCFC BOB said:

I putting this down to a lack of attention when you were a kid.

SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:

Lmao, no I don't think it had BOB, but neither has the incident where Ramires is pulled up for a foul on Rooney and then Raphael steams into Ramiries after the foul's been given, I seem to remember Chiek Tiote getting punished for similar last week against Sunderland though.

Dirty Harry said:
SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:

Lmao, no I don't think it had BOB, but neither has the incident where Ramires is pulled up for a foul on Rooney and then Raphael steams into Ramiries after the foul's been given, I seem to remember Chiek Tiote getting punished for similar last week against Sunderland though.
Although he didn't for a worse foul on Cleverley a couple of weeks earlier.....

Agendas eh.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.