Man United (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you think we'd win 4 0 away at Utd after only winning 2 0 at home versus Fulham.
I hope you're right but just think United will think this is their cup final.
As they will actually come out and try to play football, instead of putting 10 men behind the ball. Which in turn means we might be able to spring some counters of our own.

After watching the comedy at WHU, they should have put them to the sword, and the goal that was given after the ball went out of play, nothing will surprise me when we go to the swamp. VAR will be our undoing. They’ll be looking as far back as they can to disallow any goal we score.
We MUST put away the chances we create. We owe these cnuts a hiding!!!!
OGS will be parking his bus for sure.

We need to absolutely twat these cunts.

I can guarantee if these get within sniffing distance of a title race they will be an absolute **** to get rid of.

Every chance to be helped will be obliged, they'll get every fucking decision and a million snide penalties. Even more than usual.

The powers that be would all over it.

We need to fuck them off right now.

After watching the comedy at WHU, they should have put them to the sword, and the goal that was given after the ball went out of play, nothing will surprise me when we go to the swamp. VAR will be our undoing. They’ll be looking as far back as they can to disallow any goal we score.
We MUST put away the chances we create. We owe these cnuts a hiding!!!!
OGS will be parking his bus for sure.
That ball was so far out, if you'd been sitting in row z you'd have been able to catch it.

As they will actually come out and try to play football, instead of putting 10 men behind the ball. Which in turn means we might be able to spring some counters of our own.
I hope you're right.
I can see them on the back foot from the start but counter attacking. We have to be very careful in our box as I can see a penalty or two coming

Eddie
Walker
Dias
Stones/laporte
Cancelo
Rodders/gundo
Kev
Bernado
Sterling
Jesus
Foden.

Berny and foden will be up for stuffing the cunts, so let them loose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.