Man united - Buying trophies since 1975 - discuss

Lordeffingham said:
Never mind 1975, have always been an underhand, dishonest shower of twats, they love to crow about history and how fine a Club they are, problem is most haven't a fucking clue about their history, built on shit from start to finish. have been in cahoots with the Catholic society in Northern England and in Ireland and have abused the influence of priests to gain an underhand advantage taking kids and tallent from where other more honest upstanding Clubs would fear to tread, by putting pressure on families to get their children to sign for them on a purely religous basis.
Giggs is probably the most famous example of outright poaching, but his defection was down to his **** of a moneygrabbing father trying to unsucessfully blackmail our Great Club without luck, so turning to the foul smelling fuckers in Trafford and recieving a bung to ensure the deal.
Believe me there have been hundreds over the years going back as far as the 30's and 40's.
If you weren't bent, Catholic or a complete **** you'd never get a foot in the door, unfortunately it's been a sucessfull recipe until recently, but it's getting close to the time the piper will have to be paid, just don't expect their eventual fall to be gracefull, there has never been anything resembling humanity or humility in their shithole.
Take a bow!

Got into a row with two deluded young rags on Friday night just gone. Never encountered such a lack of general football knowledge or history before. Must have been 23ish and completely fucking clueless about anything beyond red-top headlines. Overheard them saying "City bought the cup" and couldn't help myself wading in.

They really had no idea about just how much money they've spent and how it is them that's driven transfer spending up from 1m > 3m > 5m > 10m > 15m > 20m > 30m........ Every big jump, always them.

It's like talking to a hitler youth..... but without the moral code.

Cunts.

Jimmy Wheel said:
Got into a row with two deluded young rags on Friday night just gone. Never encountered such a lack of general football knowledge or history before. Must have been 23ish and completely fucking clueless about anything beyond red-top headlines. Overheard them saying "City bought the cup" and couldn't help myself wading in.

They really had no idea about just how much money they've spent and how it is them that's driven transfer spending up from 1m > 3m > 5m > 10m > 15m > 20m > 30m........ Every big jump, always them.

It's like talking to a hitler youth..... but without the moral code.

Cunts.

As long as we're not going overboard.

It is almost impossible to have a conversation about football with a united fan because their lack of general knowledge re: football beyond ssn and the sun is incredibly lacking they can name all our players and the wages they are on but cant name their own. They will tell you that phil jones, david de gea and ashley young are the next three big things because thats what ssn and the sun has tolfd them but wont have watched them on more than 2 occasions this year. They can spout ad nauseum everything that the papers tell them is good about the club but draw a blank when faced with actual knowledge. They resort to the tactic used by their club that if you shout the loudest eventually the idiots will have to believe you.

I dont want to come over as obsessed with these twats ......... cos i`m not but......... dont you think it would make a good banner ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.