Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a game where you play your best team (or most in-form team). The whole squad will have enough time to recover to be at 100%.
Harsh on Foden to be on the bench 3 times in a row. But with the form Mahrez is on, hard to see him being dropped?

When was the last time KDB was benched for a big game when fully fit? So the question is, Gundogan or Bernardo? Or maybe the plan is to play with a false 9 and Jesus gets dropped? Which would be very harsh on Jesus after scoring 2.

There are so many players who deserve to play but won't.

Hard as fuck to pick an 11 as pretty much all of them deserve to play :(

Ederson

Walker Stones Dias Cancelo

Rodri B.Silva

Mahrez KDB Foden

Jesus

It's ridiculously hard to pick but we need the energy of B.Silva, Sterling seems to go missing against them so Foden, Mahrez has been brilliant and doesn't deserve to be dropped and Jesus deserves to carry on where he left last night.

Come on City

This is a game where you play your best team (or most in-form team). The whole squad will have enough time to recover to be at 100%.
Harsh on Foden to be on the bench 3 times in a row. But with the form Mahrez is on, hard to see him being dropped?

When was the last time KDB was benched for a big game when fully fit? So the question is, Gundogan or Bernardo? Or maybe the plan is to play with a false 9 and Jesus gets dropped? Which would be very harsh on Jesus after scoring 2.

There are so many players who deserve to play but won't.
Kev at false 9 would be my guess.

Who the hell can Pep rotate out of this team now? I was thinking that Mahrez and Jesus might drop out for Foden and Gundogan. But after that performance from Mahrez tonight - and he’s played really well the last few games - can he really be left out?

Nice problem to have.
Yes, very tough selection problem for Pep especially in midfield and up front.
I would select Foden, Mahrez, Gundog, Jesus, Bernado, in whatever crazy formation Pep thinks up.
At the back our best is Cancelo, Dias, Stones, Zinch, with Rodri in front of them.
Beats the days of Barry Conlon, eh?

Much as i would like to batter them the way the paperboy will park his bus and the fact we are not as free scoring as we have been will mean it will be a fairly close scoreline , but the actually game will be a lesson for the Rag pretenders. We will dominate possession and give very little away , i do expect VAR to favour the Rags the only reason Laporte's goal was disallowed against Wolves was because PGMOL wanted to make a game of it.
Thoroughly expect the same against the Rags from Stockley House , a couple of FCW's in their Rag shirts giving every debatable decision to them , and they are going to need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.