Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Jesus scored 2 goals and Mahrez was brilliant, it will be really tough for Pep to select the first XI. Imo, the plan was Foden to replace Mahrez/Jesus, Gundogan to replace Kevin and Stones to replace Laporte. Gundy and Stones will play but not sure about Foden now. Bernardo is key in midfield, he should play.

Big decisions. Foden in after sterling and mahrez showing tonight? what to do with kev?
i worry pep will go false 9 again and sacrifce bernardo to that role.

id drop kev. Hes been turning over the ball alot and against the rags that will play right in to their hands. Plus gabby is firing, you have to keep Him going.

ederson
cancelo stones dias zinchenko
rodri
bernaedo gundogan
sterling jesus foden

dropped mahrez cos i think we want maximum press.

We need to ram home how far away they are from us , the gulf in class is enormous , 100% they will park the bus and hope for a flukey goal the only thing the paperboy will be hoping for is avoiding an embarrasment .
As for the team selection perm any eleven from eighteen players and we win.

Just need to not be too gung ho against these as the break is all they have. Last season being a prime example. Possession and patience. They will park the bus. It’s all they know. They did it in the game earlier in the season and then when we decided for park ours too, they didn’t have a clue what to do. We could really harm their top 4 chances at the weekend and hopefully that’s what we will do!

Make no mistake, this is their cup final so let's not get too relaxed about this one. , Pogba always gives us extra work. I can't see us losing though and it would be nice to extend our winning strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.