• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus and Foden should start imo. So...

------------------ Ederson -----------------
Cancelo Stones Dias Zinchenko
--- Bernardo Rodri Gundogan ---
Mahrez ------- Jesus ------- Foden

Instead of Mahrez we could play either of KDB, Sterling, Torres or even Aguero.

Great options! RE Mahrez, his form in our last few games has been superb. Assist for Sterling at Arsenal, an assist for Stones against West Ham. An assist for our opening goal tonight, the ball through for Walker which led to Jesus's first goal and then he got on the scoresheet himself, having had arguably his best game for us.

No doubt there will be heavy rotation again, but Mahrez is one of our most in form players. I'm hoping he starts this one and rips Shaw apart!

Great options! RE Mahrez, his form in our last few games has been superb. Assist for Sterling at Arsenal, an assist for Stones against West Ham. An assist for our opening goal tonight, the ball through for Walker which led to Jesus's first goal and then he got on the scoresheet himself, having had arguably his best game for us.

No doubt there will be heavy rotation again, but Mahrez is one of our most in form players. I'm hoping he starts this one and rips Shaw apart!
I cant remember the last time that I wanted Mahrez to start a game, not to mind it being a derby.

Not got much to say about this one yet, just that I think Mahrez and Jesus have to start, the sort of players that need game time when they've just had a good game.

Don’t care who starts, what formation we play or which pie I have at half time... just go and get the 3 points. Would love to fucking hammer them but ultimately just win City please!

Don’t care who starts, what formation we play or which pie I have at half time... just go and get the 3 points. Would love to fucking hammer them but ultimately just win City please!
Only thing that I don't like in your post - "which pie to have at halftime". It will be breakfast for me so it will be poached or fried egg with my bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.