Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever Manure, Spurs or Liverpool win 4-0 (which is a rarity these days) it's described in the tabloids as a thrashing, so that score line will keep me happy.

As much as I'd love to see us put 5 or 6 past them, derby games don't tend to work like that. Even when we were rubbish I can only remember them humiliating us once, in the 5-0 at the swamp.

I'm expecting them to park the bus, as per usual and trying to hit us on the break with us dominating possession and looking to break them down.

If we get an early goal, hopefully we can put a good few past them (5-0 has a nice ring to it). But I suspect the game might follow a similar pattern to the recent League Cup game and I would definitely take that as things stand. It's kind of a free hit for City though, as worst case we finish the game 11 points clear of them with a much better goal difference, but I certainly don't want this lot to end our winning run!

Do rag players actually get deserved cards - seems like their " more important" players are usually exempt.

Maguire's stranglehold on the Chelsea player as an example .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.