man utd idiots in hogs head boozer

Leeemo said:
Some of the comments on here defy belief!

What do you expect when there's a match on? I take it all City fans are quiet when they're watching the match?
You're in a Manchester city centre boozer, if you dont like noise go to a little country pub!

And to the blue who mentiones Coventry, get a life. Do you really think hundreds of reds are going to travel on a train for 3 hours to watch a match on TV? How blinkered of you! These are obviously local reds watching the game in town

Despite the fact that loads of pubs are named as 'rag' pubs, you still try and kid yourselves that Manchester is full of blues.

Dear oh dear

fuck off

Talk about obsessed, dragged up a thread from 6 weeks ago, ffs, YCMIU, beggars belief, what a desperately sad rag tosser, how long did it take you to find it and couldn't you spend your time better by going japanese all over your trannie posters.

robert_de_niro_001-1.gif

Leeemo said:
Some of the comments on here defy belief!

What do you expect when there's a match on? I take it all City fans are quiet when they're watching the match?
You're in a Manchester city centre boozer, if you dont like noise go to a little country pub!

And to the blue who mentiones Coventry, get a life. Do you really think hundreds of reds are going to travel on a train for 3 hours to watch a match on TV? How blinkered of you! These are obviously local reds watching the game in town

Despite the fact that loads of pubs are named as 'rag' pubs, you still try and kid yourselves that Manchester is full of blues.

Dear oh dear
Suck my ballbag

I assumed the 'rags' from Coventry in Oxford Rd and Fallowfield pubs referred to students.

I visit the uni regularly for work and it knee deep in southern plastic rags.

dom said:
I assumed the 'rags' from Coventry in Oxford Rd and Fallowfield pubs referred to students.

I visit the uni regularly for work and it knee deep in southern plastic rags.
Indeed it was!

I'm a student myself, I just avoid those shite hole bars.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.