Man Utd Women will launch in the WSL 2

M M

mat

Well you'd think it's only just happened as BBC can't stop mentioning the rags are in the new championship division. More coverage in a day than lip service given in 3 years.

Wonder which crass of 92 will get the coaches job?

I wonder if Family Man regrets taking the Wales job?
I think it's open for Phil Chuckle to take it over once he makes a dogs breakfast of the England side. Although the rumour is Casey Stoney the female version of Shearer in her pomp and currently his assistant will get it.

After years of refusing to set up a women's team because the level of sponsorship money just wasn't worth bothering, on the assumption that there's still not a whole shitload more sponsorship money in the women's game I assume that they've been shamed into doing it.

The new league will run in tandem with men's season so there's potential for double header days.

The rag womens website wants you to register before giving further info so that can get fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.