Man wanted over fatal stabbing of woman pushing baby in a pram...

60 years ago this would have been a valid question. Nowadays we have what’s called empirical evidence.
There is a street in Bradford with locked security gates and guards at either end. No men allowed.The street is populated by women in danger of honour killing.

It makes you think what sort of a mindset would you have to have to help a **** like that?

In his culture an honour killing is ok, as is crimes against kaffirs, so his community will help him evade capture. Getting him to Pakistan will be their aim.

This is word for word from an Asian guy I know, as we spoke of this yesterday. It's a different mindset, and totally at odds with our culture. But here we are ... :-(

In his culture an honour killing is ok, as is crimes against kaffirs, so his community will help him evade capture. Getting him to Pakistan will be their aim.

This is word for word from an Asian guy I know, as we spoke of this yesterday. It's a different mindset, and totally at odds with our culture. But here we are ... :-(
He’s from Bangladesh I believe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.