Man who fell down steps

im_still_here

i cant seem to see anything on here about this incident I'm just wondering if the guy is okay, he fell down the steps by 111/110 toilets and he seemed to be in the recovery position with some paramedics and police around him. hope he was okay.

just posted about this in the rip thread, thought it may have been him but did this guy just fall? there was defo some blood. anyway, hope he's ok.

When i came out of the toilets he was still down on the floor but was conscious and sitting semi upright. Lot of blood coming down his face but hopefully he will be alright.

after i came out he was sat up and concious with a wacking cut above his eye, looked as though he was ok as was talking to paramedics.

assume he was wisked off to hospital for checks, felt worried for him when i first saw him, and was more than a little relieved to see him sat up and talking, hoping for a full recovery.

On a similar note, what happened to that fella who fell down the steps at that away Europa game a couple of years ago? Remember following that story but not read any updates for ages?

Did he make a full recovery in the end?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.