Manager sack race 2017 / 2018

signing Rooney Koeman deserves all he gets and that’s the sack

I'm absolutely convinced there's more to this than meets the eye. I believe something underhand was done in order to force Everton to take Shrek off the rags' back. Koeman is not a fool and he would have seen for himself just how the fat, bloated mess had become a caricature of himself. An overweight, balding (again!) pisshead who'd need 'a breather' after taking a throw-in. Why the fuck would Everton want him back unless there was something of sweetener in it for them?

It's like every deal the rags are involved in, it stinks.

I'm absolutely convinced there's more to this than meets the eye. I believe something underhand was done in order to force Everton to take Shrek off the rags' back. Koeman is not a fool and he would have seen for himself just how the fat, bloated mess had become a caricature of himself. An overweight, balding (again!) pisshead who'd need 'a breather' after taking a throw-in. Why the fuck would Everton want him back unless there was something of sweetener in it for them?

I agree, that transfer has upset the apple cart at Everton big style.

Hopefully Koemen will spill the beans when he gets the sack

West Ham remind me of us in 2004, nice new stadium where teams come and raise their game and get a result. Signing journey men that are there for one last pay day, they must be waiting for the circle to be completed with Stuart Pearce being appointed.

They should have given Bilic the boot in the summer rather than the coming months where if things don't improve they could be in a scrap for the rest of the season.

Yep, he's got to be Slaven on borrowed time.

Leslie's odds have dramatically shortened.

He is a very ordinary manager with an ordinary support team.
Yep, lost 2-1 to Bournemouth at home... he did well at Stoke for the first 2 seasons but after that they have been on downward spiral. Conceded 20 goals so far I think, still can't organise a defence and that might get him the sack again.

Bilic next to go for me; Koeman a close second but may be cut a little more slack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.