Manager sack race 2017 / 2018

Ok,probably Bilic and or Clement......who do Blue mooners think would be likely replacements and also thoughts on Sunderland job?

Ok,probably Bilic and or Clement......who do Blue mooners think would be likely replacements and also thoughts on Sunderland job?
Surely Bilic next? A fair bit of talk about Mancini going there for over a year. He'd be a good choice there for the current situation I think. Would get them well organised quickly and could see him taking them to mid table this season no problem. It would just be how long he can go without alienating everyone at the club but until then he'd do a great job, I'm sure.

Surely Bilic next? A fair bit of talk about Mancini going there for over a year. He'd be a good choice there for the current situation I think. Would get them well organised quickly and could see him taking them to mid table this season no problem. It would just be how long he can go without alienating everyone at the club but until then he'd do a great job, I'm sure.

And Bobby would have two of his lieutenants - Zaba and Joe - in place right from the start.

He would sort out the defence and stop the 'Ammers leaking goals straight away.

And I would love to sing the 'Mancini' song one last time.

Apparently David Moyes has become quite a big favourite to be the next West Ham manager, looks like something could be going down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.