Manager sack race 2017 / 2018

Heard it was David Sullivan rather than Gold but Bilic wasn't really convincing last season.
His first season was built on playing attacking football, with little regard to defensive coaching. However, the players were still drilled in Big Sam's defensive methods, so had some natural shape/composure. The next season though, with his own team and entirely his own system, all methodical defending went out of the window (see Mancini to Pellegrini, or Moyes to Martinez for similar results).

His first season was built on playing attacking football, with little regard to defensive coaching. However, the players were still drilled in Big Sam's defensive methods, so had some natural shape/composure. The next season though, with his own team and entirely his own system, all methodical defending went out of the window (see Mancini to Pellegrini, or Moyes to Martinez for similar results).
Yep. It definitely takes players a season at least to 'unlearn' what the previous manager has drilled into them.

I like both Bilic and West Ham, shame about it but they were poor last season as well.

So the owners with their pure naked greed of getting a free stadium hamstring their players and manager by having to play the first 3 games away, yet it's Bilic who gets the bullet, West Ham's recruitment Hernandez apart has been a joke, an ageing Zabba, a keeper on the wane not to mention the usual journey men and I doubt they are the managers picks. Gold, Sullivan and Brady are the epitome of scam artists. I feel sorry for the fans as they are a shambolically run club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.