Manc Senior Cup Final: MCFC v The Rags.

Blue Haze said:
Ntcham doesn't even look like he belongs at this level. Shocking that he's made it this far with such poor decision making.

It seems to me that some like him and some don't.

I said after the semi final of the U21 PL league title play-off against Chelsea I didn't think he looked good enough, he has moments but his overall play just doesn't look good enough in my opinion.

Lopes, Huws, Angelino, Maffeo, Fofana and Ambrose are the standouts for me in the EDS, how many will make it I don't know.

Blue Haze said:
Ntcham doesn't even look like he belongs at this level. Shocking that he's made it this far with such poor decision making.

Genuinely shocked somebody could say that. He's one of our best players.

This is "that Zabaleta fella is shit" type opinion.

Quite suprised by the Ntcham comments, hes by far one of our best prospects.

Havent had chance to watch last nights game specifically though so cant comment on that

I know it's an excuse but the rags team was far more experienced and older then ours yesterday and the first half we dominated them big time! Even the commentators on the MUTV were saying that.

ell said:
Quite suprised by the Ntcham comments, hes by far one of our best prospects.

Havent had chance to watch last nights game specifically though so cant comment on that

I think it is more a case of him having a bad game in one where he is exposed to the wider audience. For those that watch regularly they know the players with real quality, of which Ntcham is one. Had a bad game though and that will be a lesson for him - but we can't give up nor judge players for one bad performance. Particularly when that side was a bit thrown together and randomly assembled. A fair few players missing.

Damocles said:
Blue Haze said:

Genuinely shocked somebody could say that. He's one of our best players.

This is "that Zabaleta fella is shit" type opinion.

If that was your first viewing of him it is a valid point he had a shocker last night. We dominated first half but they showed more fight and desire in the second half and our Midfield went to rat shit sadly, Cole is wasted stood out wide and need to get involved more.

Is it fair to say,as I have been informed today,that Wilson was kept quiet while Bryan was on the pitch? and we went to rat shit when he went off? The same guy also told me Fofana was a greedy bastard? and Gunn was a bit suspect with anything that didn't involve distribution?

FantasyIreland said:
Is it fair to say,as I have been informed today,that Wilson was kept quiet while Bryan was on the pitch? and we went to rat shit when he went off? The same guy also told me Fofana was a greedy bastard? and Gunn was a bit suspect with anything that didn't involve distribution?

what was Bryan taken off for, he was struggling after a run a few times ?

FantasyIreland said:

I think it was more than just Bryan coming off, although our defense looked much more together with him in it.

The first half we dominated and United hardly got hold of the ball but that Wilson goal just before half time with United's first chance of the game must have completely deflated us because in the second half it was United who were all over us and we just lost all of our organization, not just defensively but in midfield and attack as well.

I think even last season we had issues like this and for me it's a mentality issue in the group, when everything is going our way it's great, when it's not the team collapses.

Angelino and Maffeo were holding our defense together at times but because they were trying to attack it did leave our defense exposed, a defense that doesn't look good enough in my opinion.

I thought we lacked a defensive midfielder as well last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.