Manchester 10K - How did it go?

1 hour and 8 secs....gutted...it was my first race since I was a kid (now 37) and I wanted sub 1 hour!!!

Am now going to apply for the Yorkshire one in Sheffield in September; its on my birthday.

I gave the two finger salute as I ran past the Swamp!!!

Finish Time 01:00:21
5K Time 00:29:54

I'm a bit dissapointed that I didn't get under 1 hour, but I'm happy I made it round. :D

tazmancblue said:
1 hour and 8 secs....gutted...it was my first race since I was a kid (now 37) and I wanted sub 1 hour!!!

Am now going to apply for the Yorkshire one in Sheffield in September; its on my birthday.

Were in a Tevez home shirt?

57 mins, should of done it a bit quicker really but hey oh..saw loads of City tops/shorts etc which really cheered me up when.I was knackered half way round.
I had my purple away shorts on from a few years back!

scall said:
tazmancblue said:

Were in a Tevez home shirt?

No, a black running jacket, and the white Reebok shorts from the home kit a couple of seasons back.

Does that mean I wasn't the only one to give the Vs??? LOL, nice one!

Finish time 48.25, was happy as didint do much training. next year want to do it in under 45mins.

46m 33s for me, a couple for mins quicker than last year so pretty happy. Always seem to get slightly quicker times running in the Sheffield 10k though for some reason.

tazmancblue said:
Does that mean I wasn't the only one to give the Vs??? LOL, nice one!

Yeah, a guy in a Tevez shirt was doing it as you turned left off Matt Busby Way. I was delayed a bit after emptying my bladder on the East Stand, and caught him up just as his arms were getting tired from flicking the V's!

Just a thought ( even though everyone is faster than me). Anyone for doing this as a bluemoon squad next year? We could pick a couple of charities and I bet we'd get loads of support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.