Manchester Airport Parking

kenzie115

Does anyone have any recommendations for parking at Manchester airport, or possibly more importantly, any places to avoid?

Will need it for 3 days for the Gladbach trip and would prefer to keep my keys and not have to rely on a "meet & greet" type service.

Thanks.

Meet and Greet every time, I travel a lot and it's the best option IMHO

On airport and they give you a receipt... In the car and away in 10-15 minutes (tops) after you pick up your bag

Jet parks are ok. Well secure sites and a quick bus to your terminal. I've used them loads of times and never had a problem. Close to the airport too, jet parks 1&2 are only about quarter mile away.

Thanks for the replies. With the meet and greet options, have you ever had/heard of any problems with the "greeters" not showing up, especially for early morning flights?

Thanks for the replies. With the meet and greet options, have you ever had/heard of any problems with the "greeters" not showing up, especially for early morning flights?

You don't have greeters.

You drive to a allocated area, where arrivals are in T1 (Thats the one I use)
Find the "MEET AND GREET" parking area, Go though a "Drive Thru" with barriers,
At the barriers they will ask you your reg and you reference number.
Then the voice will tell you where to park "Zone 9" etc.
You park your car there and then you walk to the cabin where you drop your keys off.
On your return, you collect your keys at the same cabin and they will say your car is in Zone A.
You then drive away.

So simple

Meet & greet is the way forward. No fucking about with buses to outside car parks full of idiots, kids and cases.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.