Manchester Airport terminals

AIQ88

Hi!

Ill be flying to manchester tomorrow to terminal no3 and then need to get to the 2nd one to catch my connection in 2 hours and 30 minutes. Is that enough and would anyone have any tips or be able to tell me where exactly i have to go or what to look out for.

Thank you very much

AIQ88 said:
Hi!

Ill be flying to manchester tomorrow to terminal no3 and then need to get to the 2nd one to catch my connection in 2 hours and 30 minutes. Is that enough and would anyone have any tips or be able to tell me where exactly i have to go or what to look out for.

Thank you very much

2 mins between them mate. There are signs everywhere don't worry.

Loads of time pal.

If I were you I would book a mini break on the continent to break up the boredom.

Ps there is a covered walkway between terminal 1 &2
You can walk it in 5 minutes

Enjoy our seasonal weather

if you follow the signs,and stand on one of the travelators for 2 hours and 20 minutes,without realising that someone has turned it off,and your not actually moving,you should make it bang on time.

good luck

Im just super nervous because I have barely traveled by airplane at all and im just a kid really...

AIQ88 said:
Im just super nervous because I have barely traveled by airplane at all and im just a kid really...

Kids are different,need to signed for by a stewardess,When we used to pick children up from MIA (awaits comments) we used to call em Arthur Scargills..................unaccompanied minors (it's a play on words you know)

AIQ88 said:
Hi!

Thank you very much
Follow the signs for the Station/Terminal 2. These take you out of T3 and you follow the walkway to T1. In T1, get the lift up to Level 7 and you come out by the Travelator. That takes you to the station and then on to T2.

If you walk on your hands backwards while balancing a football on your feet it'll take you no more than 15 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.