manchester airport

charlie smudgeboots said:
Selbyblue said:
charlie smudgeboots said:
I'm there now.....there's no press, no extra police and no flights have been in or are due in, other than those scheduled.

Thread over!

You have to laugh at attention seekers like you.

When did you ever go to an airport and ask " have you had any extra flights in tonight?"

I dont need to ask "have you had any extra flights in tonight" I know there have been no extra flights in tonight..........its part of my job!!!!!!!!

No further questions

I'd say go to bed but it's not a school night.

bluegorton said:
glynn said:
my mate works for customs and he has just text me saying its crazy there loads of reporters and photographers turning up and police.

My imaginary friend at the airport says your imaginary friend at the airport is a lying cnut.

Now I'd never be so bold as to call you a Rag cnut so I'll just think it... ... I think your a Rag Cnut.

firstly i aint a rag ****, dont even associate me with them munich bastards. i am blue through and through.

secondly, all i am stating is what my friend has told me. that there are press there and that there are extra police.

glynn said:
bluegorton said:
glynn said:
my mate works for customs and he has just text me saying its crazy there loads of reporters and photographers turning up and police.

My imaginary friend at the airport says your imaginary friend at the airport is a lying cnut.

Now I'd never be so bold as to call you a Rag cnut so I'll just think it... ... I think your a Rag Cnut.

firstly i aint a rag ****, dont even associate me with them ****** bastards. i am blue through and through.

secondly, all i am stating is what my friend has told me. that there are press there and that there are extra police.

is he a user?

With suitcases! Going on holiday, not sure if I'll get any transfer updates where I'm going!

My friend Fido works at the airport - he is a dog that sniffs all the bags, he called me up and said woof woof woof woof woof, woof grrrrrrr woof

Which translates as i smelt Kaka, Villa, De Jong, Terry, Tevez, Drogba oh and i only hate Man Utd

He isnt a Rag WUM and i am only passing on what he told me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.