Manchester Arena Bombing 3rd Anniversary

I remember my rag boss at work saying to me the day after or a couple of days after I should be willing the scum to win the Europa League the same week against Ajax. I thought fuck off its not your tragedy. It’s the city’s tragedy. Football means fuck all compared to this. Nothing to do with them.

I remember my rag boss at work saying to me the day after or a couple of days after I should be willing the scum to win the Europa League the same week against Ajax. I thought fuck off its not your tragedy. It’s the city’s tragedy. Football means fuck all compared to this. Nothing to do with them.

what a fucking bell.......zero emotions and empathy ...what a twat.....what a rag....

Such an awful incident, those poor people, especially the children and their families. They were evil fuckers but it was absolutely inspiring seeing Manchester respond and how the city and the wider world (Ariana Grande and her friends) stand up and unite. Made me proud to be a Mancunian that concert night.

And after the game J Lingz led the team into a nursery rhyme ending in the line "why don't City fuck off home"
As ever, MUFC the snide of Manchester

And after the game J Lingz led the team into a nursery rhyme ending in the line "why don't City fuck off home"
As ever, MUFC the snide of Manchester
Yes I remember that, disgraceful stuff. If he'd been one of ours I'd have hoped we'd sack him as it was him being there is punishment enough.

For my part I was in Greece at our regular hotel we stay at & the previous night we'd had a long discussion about terrorism with the bar manager/owners son.....the next time I saw him people were dead..... just awful.

It was quite strange seeing the grief and pictures from Manchester while on holiday.

I too have had watery eyes with the personalisation of the poor victims.....such a waste.

Shocking, and sad. The emergency services, from an organisational point of view, didn't cover themselves in glory that night. Only 1 paramedic entered the foyer in the 43 minutes after the explosion. Could some of those who perished that night have been saved with a swifter response?

In short,yes,things could have been better.

I'm sure those who were on duty that night will be the first to admit that.The command that were responsible for making decisions are damned if they do/ damned if they don't in these scenarios,as each are unique in the risks that they present.

I personally know people who are still haunted by those decisions,and the fact they couldn't respond as they desperately desired,on that awful night.
Our only hope is that should anything similar happen again,lessons have been learnt to ensure the very best possible reaction occurs.

In short,yes,things could have been better.

I'm sure those who were on duty that night will be the first to admit that.The command that were responsible for making decisions are damned if they do/ damned if they don't in these scenarios,as each are unique in the risks that they present.

I personally know people who are still haunted by those decisions,and the fact they couldn't respond as they desperately desired,on that awful night.
Our only hope is that should anything similar happen again,lessons have been learnt to ensure the very best possible reaction occurs.
Youd think so wouldnt you, cant wait for the coward to take the stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.