Manchester Arndale Multiple Stabbing Incident

It isn't everywhere though is it? Newcastle is like a breath of fresh air to walk around, Manchester is filthy and dangerous.

Newcastle is a fantastic city, and the people are some of the best, my Mrs is a Geordie and we go visit her folks regularly, great city and great people.

But i've never felt afraid in Manchester. I'm originally from Nottingham, the town i used to live in has gone to the dogs, knife crime in Nottingham city center was always a worry. I was one time jumped by about seven or eight kids... and they were kids, one black lad and a bunch of whites, with hoodies, all playing the gangsta. They were going to 'cut me up' and 'f*** me up' - i just laughed at them, it was quite a ridiculous site, tbf.... i have good friends in the Meadows area of Notts, they've all seen knife crime at first hand, all know someone who has been badly effected by it.

I've never once felt Manchester was a dangerous place - and certainly no more dangerous than a lot of other places.

if you are God forbid caught up in something like this, especially if it is a knife and one individual, there is something you can do. Almost every retail complex will have fire extinguishers. You want a co2, dry powder or foam one ideally. Foam will probably only be around in a kitchen complex. They blast out at quite high power and long enough to do the job. They are designed to be effective from a few feet distance too as you dont want to be too close to the fire. Pull the pin and press the trigger, aiming at the face. It will be enough to disorientate and if they hit the eyes disable the attacker enough to get away or overpower the shit. They are solid metal too so if he drops the knife it can be used to smash the prick over the head until he is unconscious.

I am not advocating to be a have a go hero but if you are trapped or can help someone being attacked this is a ready made weapon every shop will have by law. As most sell electrical products they will most likely be co2. Even a water one aimed at the eyes may buy you vital seconds to get away.

if you are God forbid caught up in something like this, especially if it is a knife and one individual, there is something you can do. Almost every retail complex will have fire extinguishers. You want a co2, dry powder or foam one ideally. Foam will probably only be around in a kitchen complex. They blast out at quite high power and long enough to do the job. They are designed to be effective from a few feet distance too as you dont want to be too close to the fire. Pull the pin and press the trigger, aiming at the face. It will be enough to disorientate and if they hit the eyes disable the attacker enough to get away or overpower the shit. They are solid metal too so if he drops the knife it can be used to smash the prick over the head until he is unconscious.

I am not advocating to be a have a go hero but if you are trapped or can help someone being attacked this is a ready made weapon every shop will have by law. As most sell electrical products they will most likely be co2. Even a water one aimed at the eyes may buy you vital seconds to get away.
I worry that if I was ever in this situation I would rugby tackle the knifer, wrestle the knife off him and knife the **** to death myself. Sending me down for life imprisonment.

I worry that if I was ever in this situation I would rugby tackle the knifer, wrestle the knife off him and knife the **** to death myself. Sending me down for life imprisonment.

One knob with a knife in a busy area right next to a coffee shop full of weapons. Mugs, trays, plates, knives, forks, not to mention larger knives behind the counter, plus boiling water. Also tables and chairs. The problem is fear is contagious, as is self preservation. I can't blame people for legging it as they don't know if it is part of a wider terror attack. Once the screaming and running starts it triggers the flight mode in others. Then the drama merchants starts shouting, "Run! There's a bomb! There's six of them!" and so on causing even more panic. If people started bombarding the c**** with mugs, boiling water, tables and chairs he would have been fucked in no time.

One knob with a knife in a busy area right next to a coffee shop full of weapons. Mugs, trays, plates, knives, forks, not to mention larger knives behind the counter, plus boiling water. Also tables and chairs. The problem is fear is contagious, as is self preservation. I can't blame people for legging it as they don't know if it is part of a wider terror attack. Once the screaming and running starts it triggers the flight mode in others. Then the drama merchants starts shouting, "Run! There's a bomb! There's six of them!" and so on causing even more panic. If people started bombarding the c**** with mugs, boiling water, tables and chairs he would have been fucked in no time.

My problem is if he was disarmed and on the ground due to a group effort (not saying I’d do it on my own) they’d have to pull me off him before I bashed his brains out.

I am not advocating to be a have a go hero but if you are trapped or can help someone being attacked this is a ready made weapon every shop will have by law. As most sell electrical products they will most likely be co2. Even a water one aimed at the eyes may buy you vital seconds to get away.[/QUOTE]

This might be a silly question but while you're running around looking for the fire extinguisher reading the instructions A pull pin an aim at base of fire or B pull pin and aim at nutters eyes, just what's said looney with the big knife doing.

This might be a silly question but while you're running around looking for the fire extinguisher reading the instructions A pull pin an aim at base of fire or B pull pin and aim at nutters eyes, just what's said looney with the big knife doing.[/QUOTE]
Shaving peoples balls

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.