Manchester City 2nd Deloitte Football Money League for 2022/23 (pg16)

Our numbers are insane.
Oh, it must be those cheating Arabs.
Let me see……All our sponsors come from AbuDhabi with the fees paid by the good sheik; Mansour buys 20,000 tickets for each home match; The AD sovereign wealth fund bungs us £20m each month (I know that’s correct because the Grauniad says so); our accounts are falsified; we get an unfair advantage by being state owned.
Alternatively: We are superbly managed by Khaldoon and the Executive team.
Ssssshhhhhh. Don’t tell everyone.

Looking at Chelsea’s turnover and them not getting top four next season, there turnover is not going to go up much more! So all this spending now I don’t know how they can not be in big trouble in a few years regarding ffp!

They sell 6/8 players for good money maybe they scrape through!

Seen on Twitter that Swissramble is going to go thought all chelsea accounts to see where they are at!

Last edited:
Our numbers are insane.
Oh, it must be those cheating Arabs.
Let me see……All our sponsors come from AbuDhabi with the fees paid by the good sheik; Mansour buys 20,000 tickets for each home match; The AD sovereign wealth fund bungs us £20m each month (I know that’s correct because the Grauniad says so); our accounts are falsified; we get an unfair advantage by being state owned.
Alternatively: We are superbly managed by Khaldoon and the Executive team.
And despite all that smoke and mirrors, Liverpool have nearly as much spending power as us.... But can't compete ...

Looking at it and Chelsea’s turnover and then not getting top four next season that ain’t going it up much more! So all this spending now I jus front know how they can not be in big trouble in a few years! They sell 6/8 players for good money maybe they scrape through!

Seen on Twitter that Swissramble is going to go thought all chelsea accounts to see where they are at!
Eh?

Does 20/21 accounts include the summer grealish was bought or is it the year before with Dias, Ake and Torres?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.