Manchester City and Erling Haaland are the cover stars of EA Sports FC

I joke with my lads about these video games!

£60 for the latest version of a footy game and they have basically changed a person in the crowd!

View attachment 86291

For those that don’t know, EA Sports and FIFA failed to reach an agreement in terms of letting EA use the FIFA branding in their games with FIFA wanting a gigantic sum for the long-standing deal to continue. EA decided their own brand was strong enough to continue without the FIFA name and EA Sports FC was born. City and Haaland will be the cover stars of the first release.

You know what he actually did there through? He toe-ended the ball with his standing leg and took an air shot with his swinging leg!

Who's says City aren't a huge brand? Onwards on upwards:)

Those that say it are in huge denial and living in the past, specifically DECADES ago when the likes of the dippers and the rags had success.

If you think of people in their 20s all over the world. Nearly half of their life, or probably almost all of their life when they're old enough to have real awareness of things for themselves has been during a time when we have pretty much dominated English football, and now Europe

So how can City not be a huge brand when a large demographic of entusuastic football fans all around the world have pretty much only been around in a time when we were so good. Not to mention this is pretty much the same generation that push content on social media etc.

Add in global superstars like Haaland, where you have kids wanting their hair like him and whatnot.

I have a lot of friends in Mexico because I spent quite a bit of time there and loads of them were showing me things about Foden's lad El Wey. It may seem like nothing but it initially stems from his being at city celebrations and now millions of people in Mexico are following him or city related things. Maybe it sounds silly to some people but this is the kind of Internet content that reaches millions and millions of people. Then from that you get big brand recognition too.

Not that I'm saying little Ronnie Foden is the reason for being a global brand haha but its all snowballs, starting from our success on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.