Manchester City - Champions 2017/18

Da1wLFEWkAE-4kA.jpg:large

Well done to Pep, all the players and staff. A real team effort and the best football We have ever played. Absolutely Buzzing!!!!!

Quite a lot of praise from over the road. Except from this guy......

Mercenary cnuts playing for a plastic meaningless football club sponsored by an actual State known for human rights atrocities meanwhile their pretentious overrated chequebook manager puts a bouquet on his jacket to promote democracy, hypocrite.

Title means nothing when you've literally just continually invested £3 billion of blood money through financial doping.

Pathetic. State sponsored football.

Pointless season really.

Ooooh it hurts, it really hurts.

It's genuinely hilarious. They've been fine tuning this narrative for years now. That guy has it off pat. Seriously sad and clearly gutted.

Congratulations to Pep and the players

Congratulations to the owners and all the staff at the club

And congratulations to all fellow blues wherever you are, I started supporting City in 1967 .. all the highs, and many many lows. But we are experiencing something that will live on for ever in the history of our beloved club. Enjoy every minute !!!

To my dad Im eternally grateful you took me to maine road and told me to stick by the blues , it was so difficult in them lean years and I never thought Id ever see us win a trophy let alone dominate the premiership playing such amazing football..............I wish you were still here to see us now .......RIP

I know how you feel lost my dad this season thanks to him and his dad we are all blues........just sent him a text I know he wont get it but its what I would normally do after every match .........

feels great winning it early CTID......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.