Manchester City - Champions 2017/18

To my dad Im eternally grateful you took me to maine road and told me to stick by the blues , it was so difficult in them lean years and I never thought Id ever see us win a trophy let alone dominate the premiership playing such amazing football..............I wish you were still here to see us now .......RIP

+1

Next Sunday we're gonna party like it's 1999 ( Horlock, Dickov, City win on pens).
Don’t get me wrong, I think we should rest some players now that it is won, but I am not sure Horlock or Dickov can do a job now, even with it being Swansea.

Never saw Peter Doherty who was said to be City's finest player so can't talk about him but of those I've seen play only four deserve that over-worked word genius, Bell, Benarbia, Johnstone and Silva, and David Silva's been the best.
KDB said after the Tottenham game that David should be player of the year so maybe he'll at least win the players' vote even if the reporters don't go for him.

It feels very different to win it when we aren’t playing. Still a fantastic feeling but more of a calm happy feeling and one a think I will savour very much. Be nice to actually remember this one.
Yes, it's a strange feeling, I remember 1968, as well as the two recent ones, all nail biters, we've strolled
this one, and been given the Premiership by the Rags, another kick in the 'nads for them.
A nice mellow feeling this, interspersed with wry smirks at who we have humiliated, yet again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.