Manchester City - Champions 2017/18

pmsl

2mq9kc3.jpg
Oh my days. That's had me roaring

Never in doubt really. Well not since we went eleven in front (you Portuguese &^%$) after winning at the swamp.
We were at Sid James Park just after Christmas and my mate mentioned that the worst we could be after the game was 12 in front (you Portuguese &^%$) but ended up 15 in front (you Portuguese &^%$) and since then the margin hasn't been much below that figure.
The reason I was so confident was that we hadn't been particularly lucky in the first few months on the season. OK a couple of late goals, but we'd had several key decisions go against us including the lunacy of the cards for Walker and Sterling against Everton and Bournemouth.
We were top scorers and our defence was either the best or in the top two most of the time. We deserved to be so far ahead and that's why I was so convinced we'd win the league. The only thing that could possibly stop us was serious injuries to several players, or perhaps player burn-out as we were competing on four fronts.
City fans first sang "We're gonna win the league" when 2-0 up at Stoke a few weeks ago. But as the same mate often reminds me; opposition fans have been saying it since before Christmas.
I wasn't sure we'd win yesterday but I'm glad I went, and I certainly didn't think the Baggies would win today so that meant we might have won the title at West Ham; exactly fifty years to the day since my first match at Maine Road. Now I can go for the day out without worrying about the score.
We are the best by a mile and Pep will know exactly who he needs to ensure we retain it next season.
Just need Southampton or Chelsea to win the FA Cup and Roma to dump Liverpool on their arses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.