Manchester City - Champions 2017/18

At the start of every season all I want is for the team to give everything they’ve got. Win, draw or lose that’s all you can ever ask.

This team has done all that and won the league cup and league with such class, style, mental strength and dignity.

Not only that but they’ve done it in the face of adversity with Silva’s family issues, long term injuries, the FA allowing free reign in career threatening assaults and the sheer quantity of potential game changing decisions against us.

Couldn’t be prouder - CHAMPIONS!!!!

What a fucking post that is.

lNEg8.gif

Thankyou kind sir... and Thankyou all for the well wishes for next season

Better view of it

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will.......shut up you twat, Vinnie is going to say summat poignant

As City fans we are so privelaged. Especially older fans that remember the difficult times. So proud of all of them, style, panache, desire, heart, skill and beautiful football. Thankyou Pep, thankyou the players and thankyou the owners. You made every football fan dream of something better.

My son’s mate having a pint in the Block and Gasket a couple of hours ago. In walks Vinnie and the players. Wish I was there... Championes, championes, ole ole ole

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.