Manchester City - Champions 2017/18

Well done blues , best team I’ve ever seen ,well deserved champions , the beers are flowing .

Well what a strange way to win it. I have to admit i thought utd would smash West Brom today but thank you Baggies.....

Means we can play some of the kids in the last few games, assess where they are at properly which helps with the planning for next season (though I'm sure the is already well and truly underway)...hopefully fodden and Diaz will get a lot of game time....Give Silva and Kdb rests where we can...maybe even Nmecha as well

Off to celebrate....wooooooo!!!!
Noooo! Points and goals please.

Congratulations to the club, manager, players and all the fans. Let's have a party at the remaining games and then start preparing for next season as personally want us to win back to back leagues and start a period of dominance and stop the rags winning the league for several more years.

I'm just going to watch Mendy's social feeds for the rest of the night

To my dad Im eternally grateful you took me to maine road and told me to stick by the blues , it was so difficult in them lean years and I never thought Id ever see us win a trophy let alone dominate the premiership playing such amazing football..............I wish you were still here to see us now .......RIP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.