Manchester City Champions DVD WARNING Traumatic last 10 min

Didn't realise how many Johnson scored.
Did anyone elses sound keep jumping from normal to really quiet? Or is it my shit TV?

just recieved my dvd from amazon , absolutely brilliant , 2nd dvd , shows the team spirit that the media implied we have never had. It proved every single city player wanted that title , even tevez looked quite pleased. If there is a better leader and captain than vinny , in world football , then i havent seen him.

buryblueboy said:
every time i watch that goal i get a lump in my throat and start welling up,is this normal or should i see a doctor?

no mate, it's time to see the doc if you DONT well up<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:48 pm --<br /><br />
1an3 said:
BlueRoscoe said:
Gutted they've released it on Blu Ray!!!!

link?

I see it's out of stock on MCFC and up to £15 on Amazon (DVD)

had loads of them on the shelf at Asda Hulme on Sunday, £13.99

BringBackSwales said:
buryblueboy said:
every time i watch that goal i get a lump in my throat and start welling up,is this normal or should i see a doctor?

no mate, it's time to see the doc if you DONT well up

-- Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:48 pm --

1an3 said:
BlueRoscoe said:
Gutted they've released it on Blu Ray!!!!

link?

I see it's out of stock on MCFC and up to £15 on Amazon (DVD)

had loads of them on the shelf at Asda Hulme on Sunday, £13.99

Sorry, I meant gutted they've not released it.

You'd have thought they would. Shame really.

Watched w.e. our football was fantastic, can't believe we have players as good as aguero silva ya ya Vinney and joe hart
The best season ever and I watched in 1968

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.