Manchester City Fans Are From?

(embarrassed hushed tones) Kingston Upon Thames

But lived in Stockport since I was 2

But spending too much time work/hotels in London last 6 years

And so I ended up watching both CC Semi Final Legs in Hole In The Wall outside London Waterloo Station. I was the ONLY person in the whole pub with a City Shirt on but there were 2 or 3 others on our side. Fecking pub is a Fake-Scouse Hell Hole - they even played Walk On after the game on Top Volume - tw*ts

Stockport; lived in Reddish, Marple, Davenport, Romiley, Bredbury, Bredbury Green and Hazel Grove.

DiscoSteve said:
(embarrassed hushed tones) Kingston Upon Thames

But lived in Stockport since I was 2

But spending too much time work/hotels in London last 6 years

And so I ended up watching both CC Semi Final Legs in Hole In The Wall outside London Waterloo Station. I was the ONLY person in the whole pub with a City Shirt on but there were 2 or 3 others on our side. Fecking pub is a Fake-Scouse Hell Hole - they even played Walk On after the game on Top Volume - tw*ts

I been drinking in there!! Proper shit hole!!<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:09 am --<br /><br />
bluebannana said:
most of us are from stockport then ?

Would appear that way.

MCFC BOB said:
Stockport, born and bred. But soon to be moving closer to the city centre.

Stockport City Centre or Manchester City Centre? Move to a bigger place because you'll find more variety.<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:50 pm --<br /><br />
DiscoSteve said:

Why on earth didn't you come to The City Pride in Farringdon? There were hundreds of Blues in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.